QForecast.com

A Data-driven, Quant-based Analytical approach to Stock Market Forecasting!

Top Monthly Forecast for Short Sell U.S. ETFs

Updated Feb 27, 2020
Users of this site agree to the Disclaimer listed in the FAQs Section.

 ▶ US Stocks: Top Long/Buy List | Short/Sell  ▶ US ETFs: Top Long/Buy | Top Short/Sell  ▶ US Indexes: Top Long/Buy | Top Short/Sell

Forecasts for week ending:▶Feb 28, 2020Mar 6, 2020Mar 13, 2020Mar 20, 2020Mar 27, 2020Apr 3, 2020Jun 5, 2020

Top Short Sell ETFs Forecasts as of Thursday, 27 February 2020 EOD

For Target Level DOWN by (-0.5%)
ETF Close Price DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period RecommendationDetails
VXX ETF closed at $22.00Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of $21.89from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when? Details
VIXY ETF closed at $18.06Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of $17.97from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when? Details
EWW ETF closed at $42.13Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of $41.92from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when? Details
XME ETF closed at $22.56Extremely High probability of 90.91% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of $22.45from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 90.91% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when? Details
UNG ETF closed at $13.47Very High probability of 88.17% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of $13.40from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 88.17% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit. Details
MCHI ETF closed at $61.81Very High probability of 87.14% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of $61.50from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 87.14% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit. Details
XES ETF closed at $5.22Very High probability of 85.71% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of $5.19from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 85.71% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit. Details
USO ETF closed at $9.78Very High probability of 84.78% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of $9.73from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 84.78% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit. Details
EWY ETF closed at $54.89Very High probability of 83.33% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of $54.62from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 83.33% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit. Details
GDX ETF closed at $28.15Very High probability of 81.95% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of $28.01from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 81.95% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit. Details

For Target Level DOWN by (-1%)
ETF Close Price DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period RecommendationDetails
VXX ETF closed at $22.00Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of $21.78from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
EWW ETF closed at $42.13Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of $41.71from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
VIXY ETF closed at $18.06Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of $17.88from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
XES ETF closed at $5.22Very High probability of 85.71% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of $5.17from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 85.71% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details
UNG ETF closed at $13.47Very High probability of 83.87% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of $13.34from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 83.87% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details
XME ETF closed at $22.56Very High probability of 81.82% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of $22.33from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 81.82% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details
MCHI ETF closed at $61.81Very High probability of 81.43% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of $61.19from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 81.43% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details
XHB ETF closed at $43.81Very High probability of 80% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of $43.37from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 80% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details
OIH ETF closed at $8.79Very High probability of 80% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of $8.70from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 80% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details
EWZ ETF closed at $37.78Very High probability of 80% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of $37.40from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 80% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details

For Target Level DOWN by (-2%)
ETF Close Price DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period RecommendationDetails
VIXY ETF closed at $18.06Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of $17.70from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
VXX ETF closed at $22.00Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of $21.56from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
EWW ETF closed at $42.13Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of $41.29from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
XME ETF closed at $22.56Very High probability of 81.82% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of $22.11from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 81.82% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details
EWZ ETF closed at $37.78Very High probability of 80% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of $37.02from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 80% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details
XHB ETF closed at $43.81Very High probability of 80% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of $42.93from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 80% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details
MCHI ETF closed at $61.81Good probability of 74.29% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of $60.57from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 74.29% represents a high chance of positive outcome. One can trade though stop-loss is advised.Details
UNG ETF closed at $13.47Good probability of 73.12% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of $13.20from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 73.12% represents a high chance of positive outcome. One can trade though stop-loss is advised.Details
XES ETF closed at $5.22Good probability of 71.43% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of $5.12from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 71.43% represents a high chance of positive outcome. One can trade though stop-loss is advised.Details
KRE ETF closed at $48.93Good probability of 71.43% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of $47.95from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 71.43% represents a high chance of positive outcome. One can trade though stop-loss is advised.Details

For Target Level DOWN by (-3%)
ETF Close Price DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period RecommendationDetails
VIXY ETF closed at $18.06Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of $17.52from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
EWW ETF closed at $42.13Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of $40.87from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
VXX ETF closed at $22.00Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of $21.34from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
EWZ ETF closed at $37.78Very High probability of 80% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of $36.65from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 80% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details
KRE ETF closed at $48.93Good probability of 71.43% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of $47.46from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 71.43% represents a high chance of positive outcome. One can trade though stop-loss is advised.Details
XHB ETF closed at $43.81Good probability of 70% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of $42.50from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 70% represents a high chance of positive outcome. One can trade though stop-loss is advised.Details
KBE ETF closed at $39.86Moderate probability of 66.67% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of $38.66from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 66.67% represents a moderately higher chance of profitability. Trading with strict stop-loss advised for those who actively track and act on the market developments.Details
USO ETF closed at $9.78Moderate probability of 63.04% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of $9.49from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 63.04% represents a moderately higher chance of profitability. Trading with strict stop-loss advised for those who actively track and act on the market developments.Details
UNG ETF closed at $13.47Moderate probability of 62.37% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of $13.07from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 62.37% represents a moderately higher chance of profitability. Trading with strict stop-loss advised for those who actively track and act on the market developments.Details
ITB ETF closed at $44.70Moderate probability of 61.54% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of $43.36from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 61.54% represents a moderately higher chance of profitability. Trading with strict stop-loss advised for those who actively track and act on the market developments.Details

For Target Level DOWN by (-4%)
ETF Close Price DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period RecommendationDetails
VIXY ETF closed at $18.06Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -4% to the target level of $17.34from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
EWW ETF closed at $42.13Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -4% to the target level of $40.44from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
VXX ETF closed at $22.00Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -4% to the target level of $21.12from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
KBE ETF closed at $39.86Moderate probability of 66.67% that price will go DOWN by -4% to the target level of $38.27from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 66.67% represents a moderately higher chance of profitability. Trading with strict stop-loss advised for those who actively track and act on the market developments.Details
ITB ETF closed at $44.70Moderate probability of 61.54% that price will go DOWN by -4% to the target level of $42.91from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 61.54% represents a moderately higher chance of profitability. Trading with strict stop-loss advised for those who actively track and act on the market developments.Details
IJR ETF closed at $74.00Moderate probability of 60% that price will go DOWN by -4% to the target level of $71.04from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 60% represents a moderately higher chance of profitability. Trading with strict stop-loss advised for those who actively track and act on the market developments.Details
IWM ETF closed at $149.08Moderate probability of 60% that price will go DOWN by -4% to the target level of $143.12from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 60% represents a moderately higher chance of profitability. Trading with strict stop-loss advised for those who actively track and act on the market developments.Details
EWZ ETF closed at $37.78Moderate probability of 60% that price will go DOWN by -4% to the target level of $36.27from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 60% represents a moderately higher chance of profitability. Trading with strict stop-loss advised for those who actively track and act on the market developments.Details
OIH ETF closed at $8.79Moderate probability of 60% that price will go DOWN by -4% to the target level of $8.44from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 60% represents a moderately higher chance of profitability. Trading with strict stop-loss advised for those who actively track and act on the market developments.Details
KRE ETF closed at $48.93Average probability of 57.14% that price will go DOWN by -4% to the target level of $46.97from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 57.14% represents a game of 50-50 : it may hit, it may miss. Trade at your own risk!Details

For Target Level DOWN by (-5%)
ETF Close Price DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period RecommendationDetails
EWW ETF closed at $42.13Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -5% to the target level of $40.02from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
VIXY ETF closed at $18.06Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -5% to the target level of $17.16from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
VXX ETF closed at $22.00Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -5% to the target level of $20.90from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
EWZ ETF closed at $37.78Moderate probability of 60% that price will go DOWN by -5% to the target level of $35.89from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 60% represents a moderately higher chance of profitability. Trading with strict stop-loss advised for those who actively track and act on the market developments.Details
XES ETF closed at $5.22Average probability of 57.14% that price will go DOWN by -5% to the target level of $4.96from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 57.14% represents a game of 50-50 : it may hit, it may miss. Trade at your own risk!Details
ITB ETF closed at $44.70Average probability of 53.85% that price will go DOWN by -5% to the target level of $42.47from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 53.85% represents a game of 50-50 : it may hit, it may miss. Trade at your own risk!Details
UNG ETF closed at $13.47Average probability of 52.69% that price will go DOWN by -5% to the target level of $12.80from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 52.69% represents a game of 50-50 : it may hit, it may miss. Trade at your own risk!Details
XOP ETF closed at $14.83Average probability of 50% that price will go DOWN by -5% to the target level of $14.09from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 50% represents a game of 50-50 : it may hit, it may miss. Trade at your own risk!Details
XHB ETF closed at $43.81Average probability of 50% that price will go DOWN by -5% to the target level of $41.62from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 50% represents a game of 50-50 : it may hit, it may miss. Trade at your own risk!Details
XLF ETF closed at $27.33Average probability of 50% that price will go DOWN by -5% to the target level of $25.96from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 50% represents a game of 50-50 : it may hit, it may miss. Trade at your own risk!Details

For Target Level DOWN by (-10%)
ETF Close Price DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period RecommendationDetails
VIXY ETF closed at $18.06Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -10% to the target level of $16.25from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
VXX ETF closed at $22.00Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -10% to the target level of $19.80from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
EWW ETF closed at $42.13Average probability of 50% that price will go DOWN by -10% to the target level of $37.92from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 50% represents a game of 50-50 : it may hit, it may miss. Trade at your own risk!Details
USO ETF closed at $9.78Low probability of 28.26% that price will go DOWN by -10% to the target level of $8.80from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 28.26% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.Details
BNO ETF closed at $16.61Low probability of 27.27% that price will go DOWN by -10% to the target level of $14.95from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 27.27% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.Details

For Target Level DOWN by (-15%)
ETF Close Price DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period RecommendationDetails
VXX ETF closed at $22.00Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -15% to the target level of $18.70from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
VIXY ETF closed at $18.06Low probability of 33.33% that price will go DOWN by -15% to the target level of $15.35from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 33.33% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.Details

For Target Level DOWN by (-20%)
ETF Close Price DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period RecommendationDetails
VXX ETF closed at $22.00Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -20% to the target level of $17.60from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
VIXY ETF closed at $18.06Low probability of 33.33% that price will go DOWN by -20% to the target level of $14.45from Fri, 28-Feb-2020 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 33.33% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.Details
Rest of the ETF forecasts are having probabilities of less than 25%, and are not included. Such trades should be avoided.