QForecast.com

A Data-driven, Quant-based Analytical approach to Stock Market Forecasting!

Forecast for NASDAQ 100 (NDX) Index

Updated Feb 27, 2020
Users of this site agree to the Disclaimer listed in the FAQs Section.
 ▶ US Stocks: Top Long/Buy List | Short/Sell  ▶ US ETFs: Top Long/Buy | Top Short/Sell  ▶ US Indexes: Top Long/Buy | Top Short/Sell

US StocksUS ETFsMajor Indexes
 Search forecast for a stock market index (all fields are mandatory):

By default, this page shows the forecast made for NASDAQ 100 index on the latest available forecasting date, and for a period of up to 28 days (4-weeks) under the sections titled weekly, fortnightly and monthly forecasts. To check for the forecasts for other index/ made on other forecasting dates/ made for other target dates, please use the above form after selecting appropriate values.

As of Thursday, 27 February 2020, the NASDAQ 100 index closed at the value of 8,436.67. Based on the closing value and based on a few other key price and value forecasting parameters, following is the probability predictions for the given target levels for the forecast of NASDAQ 100 index. These probability values - in higher-range (70%-100%) , in medium-range (50%-70%) , or in lower-range (0%-50%) - indicate the chance that the NASDAQ 100 index value may reach the mentioned target level anytime between the prediction date and the target date period (sooner or later). Simply put, the higher the probability value, the better the chance that the mentioned target level will be achieved during the target period.

How are we doing? Check Past Results of NASDAQ 100 Index Forecasts made by QForecast.com in the past!

This page is updated with new forecasts after every trading day. Bookmark it to check for latest forecasts!

Fortnightly Forecast for NASDAQ 100 Index (Next Week)

Fortnightly forecast periods range from eight days to 14 days and similar to the weekly forecasts they are more suited for the active day-traders. Such stock market participants make short-term bets on the various financial instruments available for trading, and they regularly book profits (or losses) in small amounts several times in an attempt to make it big.

Fortnightly forecast made on Thursday, 27 February 2020 for target levels for NASDAQ 100 index by target date Friday, 06 March 2020 with expected probability values.
How to use this info? See a detailed live example in the FAQs section.
UP-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period Recommendation
Very High probability of 81.82% that price will go UP by +0.5% to the target level of 8,478.85from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 06-Mar-2020  A probability of 81.82% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.
Good probability of 72.73% that price will go UP by +1% to the target level of 8,521.04from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 06-Mar-2020  A probability of 72.73% represents a high chance of positive outcome. One can trade though stop-loss is advised.
Moderate probability of 63.64% that price will go UP by +2% to the target level of 8,605.40from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 06-Mar-2020  A probability of 63.64% represents a moderately higher chance of profitability. Trading with strict stop-loss advised for those who actively track and act on the market developments.
Average probability of 54.55% that price will go UP by +3% to the target level of 8,689.77from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 06-Mar-2020  A probability of 54.55% represents a game of 50-50 : it may hit, it may miss. Trade at your own risk!
Low probability of 45.45% that price will go UP by +4% to the target level of 8,774.14from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 06-Mar-2020  A probability of 45.45% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.
Low probability of 27.27% that price will go UP by +5% to the target level of 8,858.50from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 06-Mar-2020  A probability of 27.27% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.
Since other UP-SIDE target levels have a probability (chance) of less-than 25%, they are not included.

DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period Recommendation
Low probability of 45.45% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of 8,394.49from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 06-Mar-2020  A probability of 45.45% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.
Low probability of 45.45% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of 8,352.30from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 06-Mar-2020  A probability of 45.45% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.
Low probability of 27.27% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of 8,267.94from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 06-Mar-2020  A probability of 27.27% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.
Since other DOWN-SIDE target levels have a probability (chance) of less-than 25%, they are not included.

Monthly Forecast for NASDAQ 100 Index (This Month)

Monthly forecasting inputs typically span a month - that is, their target levels are expected to be hit within a period from around 15 days to around 30 days of the prediction date. This horizon also qualifies for short-term trading, and such traders exhibit more patience to wait for entry and exit into a trade over a period of a month. Such traders allow their trades a sufficient time so that they can make a relatively better profitable move in higher amounts. They look for a little higher returns, which may be to the tune of 1 percent to 3 percent, such that their net annual returns may come to around (3% * 12 months = 36% annual returns) or similar.

Monthly forecast made on Thursday, 27 February 2020 for target levels for NASDAQ 100 index by target date Friday, 13 March 2020 with expected probability values.
How to use this info? See a detailed live example in the FAQs section.
UP-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period Recommendation
Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go UP by +0.5% to the target level of 8,478.85from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 13-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?
Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go UP by +1% to the target level of 8,521.04from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 13-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?
Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go UP by +2% to the target level of 8,605.40from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 13-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?
Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go UP by +3% to the target level of 8,689.77from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 13-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?
Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go UP by +4% to the target level of 8,774.14from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 13-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?
Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go UP by +5% to the target level of 8,858.50from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 13-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?
Low probability of 33.33% that price will go UP by +10% to the target level of 9,280.34from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 13-Mar-2020  A probability of 33.33% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.
Since other UP-SIDE target levels have a probability (chance) of less-than 25%, they are not included.

DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period Recommendation
Since other DOWN-SIDE target levels have a probability (chance) of less-than 25%, they are not included.

Monthly Forecast for NASDAQ 100 Index (This Month)

Monthly forecasting inputs typically span a month - that is, their target levels are expected to be hit within a period from around 15 days to around 30 days of the prediction date. This horizon also qualifies for short-term trading, and such traders exhibit more patience to wait for entry and exit into a trade over a period of a month. Such traders allow their trades a sufficient time so that they can make a relatively better profitable move in higher amounts. They look for a little higher returns, which may be to the tune of 1 percent to 3 percent, such that their net annual returns may come to around (3% * 12 months = 36% annual returns) or similar.

Monthly forecast made on Thursday, 27 February 2020 for target levels for NASDAQ 100 index by target date Friday, 20 March 2020 with expected probability values.
How to use this info? See a detailed live example in the FAQs section.
UP-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period Recommendation
Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go UP by +0.5% to the target level of 8,478.85from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 20-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?
Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go UP by +1% to the target level of 8,521.04from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 20-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?
Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go UP by +2% to the target level of 8,605.40from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 20-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?
Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go UP by +3% to the target level of 8,689.77from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 20-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?
Extremely High probability of 90.91% that price will go UP by +4% to the target level of 8,774.14from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 20-Mar-2020  A probability of 90.91% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?
Good probability of 72.73% that price will go UP by +5% to the target level of 8,858.50from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 20-Mar-2020  A probability of 72.73% represents a high chance of positive outcome. One can trade though stop-loss is advised.
Since other UP-SIDE target levels have a probability (chance) of less-than 25%, they are not included.

DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period Recommendation
Moderate probability of 63.64% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of 8,394.49from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 20-Mar-2020  A probability of 63.64% represents a moderately higher chance of profitability. Trading with strict stop-loss advised for those who actively track and act on the market developments.
Moderate probability of 63.64% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of 8,352.30from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 20-Mar-2020  A probability of 63.64% represents a moderately higher chance of profitability. Trading with strict stop-loss advised for those who actively track and act on the market developments.
Low probability of 45.45% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of 8,267.94from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 20-Mar-2020  A probability of 45.45% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.
Low probability of 27.27% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of 8,183.57from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 20-Mar-2020  A probability of 27.27% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.
Since other DOWN-SIDE target levels have a probability (chance) of less-than 25%, they are not included.

Monthly Forecast for NASDAQ 100 Index (This Month)

Monthly forecasting inputs typically span a month - that is, their target levels are expected to be hit within a period from around 15 days to around 30 days of the prediction date. This horizon also qualifies for short-term trading, and such traders exhibit more patience to wait for entry and exit into a trade over a period of a month. Such traders allow their trades a sufficient time so that they can make a relatively better profitable move in higher amounts. They look for a little higher returns, which may be to the tune of 1 percent to 3 percent, such that their net annual returns may come to around (3% * 12 months = 36% annual returns) or similar.

Monthly forecast made on Thursday, 27 February 2020 for target levels for NASDAQ 100 index by target date Friday, 27 March 2020 with expected probability values.
How to use this info? See a detailed live example in the FAQs section.
UP-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period Recommendation
Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go UP by +0.5% to the target level of 8,478.85from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?
Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go UP by +1% to the target level of 8,521.04from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?
Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go UP by +2% to the target level of 8,605.40from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?
Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go UP by +3% to the target level of 8,689.77from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?
Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go UP by +4% to the target level of 8,774.14from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?
Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go UP by +5% to the target level of 8,858.50from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?
Moderate probability of 66.67% that price will go UP by +10% to the target level of 9,280.34from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 66.67% represents a moderately higher chance of profitability. Trading with strict stop-loss advised for those who actively track and act on the market developments.
Low probability of 33.33% that price will go UP by +15% to the target level of 9,702.17from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 33.33% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.
Since other UP-SIDE target levels have a probability (chance) of less-than 25%, they are not included.

DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period Recommendation
Low probability of 33.33% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of 8,394.49from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 33.33% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.
Low probability of 33.33% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of 8,352.30from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 33.33% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.
Low probability of 33.33% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of 8,267.94from Fri, 28-Feb-20 to Fri, 27-Mar-2020  A probability of 33.33% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.
Since other DOWN-SIDE target levels have a probability (chance) of less-than 25%, they are not included.

US StocksUS ETFsMajor Indexes
 Search forecast for a stock market index (all fields are mandatory):
This page is updated with new forecasts after every trading day. Bookmark it to check for latest forecasts!

Search This Site:

Forecasts for other Indexes:

Dow Jones (DJI) ▶ Future Forecasts ▶ Past Results

S&P 500 (GSPC) ▶ Future Forecasts ▶ Past Results

NASDAQ Composite (IXIC) ▶ Future Forecasts ▶ Past Results

S&P MidCap 400 (MID) ▶ Future Forecasts ▶ Past Results

NASDAQ 100 (NDX) ▶ Future Forecasts ▶ Past Results

Russell 2000 (RUT) ▶ Future Forecasts ▶ Past Results

VIX (VIX) ▶ Future Forecasts ▶ Past Results