QForecast.com

A Data-driven, Quant-based Analytical approach to Stock Market Forecasting!

Top Monthly Forecast for Short Sell U.S. Stocks

Updated Jul 7, 2020
Users of this site agree to the Disclaimer listed in the FAQs Section.

 ▶ US Stocks: Top Long/Buy List | Short/Sell  ▶ US ETFs: Top Long/Buy | Top Short/Sell  ▶ US Indexes: Top Long/Buy | Top Short/Sell

Forecasts for week ending:▶Jul 10, 2020Jul 17, 2020Jul 24, 2020Jul 31, 2020Aug 7, 2020Aug 14, 2020Oct 16, 2020

Top Short Sell Stocks Forecasts as of Tuesday, 07 July 2020 EOD

For Target Level DOWN by (-0.5%)
Stock Close Price DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period RecommendationDetails
NOK Stock closed at $4.31Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of $4.29from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when? Details
INFY Stock closed at $10.24Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of $10.19from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when? Details
F Stock closed at $6.12Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of $6.09from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when? Details
SLB Stock closed at $18.18Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of $18.09from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when? Details
TSLA Stock closed at $1,389.86Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of $1,382.91from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when? Details
HAL Stock closed at $12.41Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of $12.35from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when? Details
ADBE Stock closed at $449.36Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of $447.11from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when? Details
ABEV Stock closed at $2.71Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of $2.70from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when? Details
CTL Stock closed at $9.90Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of $9.85from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when? Details
ITUB Stock closed at $4.86Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -0.5% to the target level of $4.84from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when? Details

For Target Level DOWN by (-1%)
Stock Close Price DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period RecommendationDetails
NOK Stock closed at $4.31Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of $4.27from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
TSLA Stock closed at $1,389.86Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of $1,375.96from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
ABEV Stock closed at $2.71Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of $2.68from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
ADBE Stock closed at $449.36Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of $444.87from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
F Stock closed at $6.12Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of $6.06from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
HAL Stock closed at $12.41Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of $12.29from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
SLB Stock closed at $18.18Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of $18.00from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
PBR Stock closed at $8.46Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of $8.38from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
WBA Stock closed at $42.22Extremely High probability of 94.74% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of $41.80from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 94.74% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
M Stock closed at $6.56Extremely High probability of 92.86% that price will go DOWN by -1% to the target level of $6.49from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 92.86% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details

For Target Level DOWN by (-2%)
Stock Close Price DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period RecommendationDetails
F Stock closed at $6.12Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of $6.00from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
ABEV Stock closed at $2.71Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of $2.66from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
NOK Stock closed at $4.31Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of $4.22from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
TSLA Stock closed at $1,389.86Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of $1,362.06from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
PBR Stock closed at $8.46Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of $8.29from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
HAL Stock closed at $12.41Extremely High probability of 92.86% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of $12.16from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 92.86% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
INFY Stock closed at $10.24Extremely High probability of 92.86% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of $10.04from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 92.86% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
SLB Stock closed at $18.18Extremely High probability of 90.91% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of $17.82from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 90.91% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
RIG Stock closed at $1.98Extremely High probability of 90% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of $1.94from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 90% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
FCX Stock closed at $12.73Extremely High probability of 90% that price will go DOWN by -2% to the target level of $12.48from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 90% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details

For Target Level DOWN by (-3%)
Stock Close Price DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period RecommendationDetails
F Stock closed at $6.12Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of $5.94from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
ABEV Stock closed at $2.71Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of $2.63from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
TSLA Stock closed at $1,389.86Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of $1,348.16from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
HAL Stock closed at $12.41Extremely High probability of 92.86% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of $12.04from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 92.86% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
NOK Stock closed at $4.31Extremely High probability of 91.67% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of $4.18from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 91.67% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
FCX Stock closed at $12.73Extremely High probability of 90% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of $12.35from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 90% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
PBR Stock closed at $8.46Very High probability of 85.71% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of $8.21from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 85.71% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details
CLF Stock closed at $5.31Very High probability of 84.44% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of $5.15from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 84.44% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details
SLB Stock closed at $18.18Very High probability of 81.82% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of $17.63from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 81.82% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details
GS Stock closed at $199.36Very High probability of 81.25% that price will go DOWN by -3% to the target level of $193.38from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 81.25% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details

For Target Level DOWN by (-4%)
Stock Close Price DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period RecommendationDetails
F Stock closed at $6.12Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -4% to the target level of $5.88from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
TSLA Stock closed at $1,389.86Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -4% to the target level of $1,334.27from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
ABEV Stock closed at $2.71Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -4% to the target level of $2.60from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
FCX Stock closed at $12.73Extremely High probability of 90% that price will go DOWN by -4% to the target level of $12.22from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 90% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
HAL Stock closed at $12.41Very High probability of 85.71% that price will go DOWN by -4% to the target level of $11.91from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 85.71% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details
RIG Stock closed at $1.98Very High probability of 80% that price will go DOWN by -4% to the target level of $1.90from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 80% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details
CLF Stock closed at $5.31Very High probability of 80% that price will go DOWN by -4% to the target level of $5.10from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 80% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details
PBR Stock closed at $8.46Good probability of 76.19% that price will go DOWN by -4% to the target level of $8.12from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 76.19% represents a high chance of positive outcome. One can trade though stop-loss is advised.Details
NOK Stock closed at $4.31Good probability of 75% that price will go DOWN by -4% to the target level of $4.14from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 75% represents a high chance of positive outcome. One can trade though stop-loss is advised.Details
TEVA Stock closed at $11.21Good probability of 73.68% that price will go DOWN by -4% to the target level of $10.76from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 73.68% represents a high chance of positive outcome. One can trade though stop-loss is advised.Details

For Target Level DOWN by (-5%)
Stock Close Price DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period RecommendationDetails
TSLA Stock closed at $1,389.86Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -5% to the target level of $1,320.37from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
F Stock closed at $6.12Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -5% to the target level of $5.81from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
ABEV Stock closed at $2.71Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -5% to the target level of $2.57from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
FCX Stock closed at $12.73Extremely High probability of 90% that price will go DOWN by -5% to the target level of $12.09from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 90% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
HAL Stock closed at $12.41Very High probability of 85.71% that price will go DOWN by -5% to the target level of $11.79from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 85.71% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details
RIG Stock closed at $1.98Very High probability of 80% that price will go DOWN by -5% to the target level of $1.88from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 80% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details
CLF Stock closed at $5.31Good probability of 73.33% that price will go DOWN by -5% to the target level of $5.04from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 73.33% represents a high chance of positive outcome. One can trade though stop-loss is advised.Details
SLB Stock closed at $18.18Good probability of 72.73% that price will go DOWN by -5% to the target level of $17.27from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 72.73% represents a high chance of positive outcome. One can trade though stop-loss is advised.Details
PBR Stock closed at $8.46Good probability of 71.43% that price will go DOWN by -5% to the target level of $8.04from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 71.43% represents a high chance of positive outcome. One can trade though stop-loss is advised.Details
KGC Stock closed at $7.43Moderate probability of 68.85% that price will go DOWN by -5% to the target level of $7.06from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 68.85% represents a moderately higher chance of profitability. Trading with strict stop-loss advised for those who actively track and act on the market developments.Details

For Target Level DOWN by (-10%)
Stock Close Price DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period RecommendationDetails
ABEV Stock closed at $2.71Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -10% to the target level of $2.44from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
TSLA Stock closed at $1,389.86Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -10% to the target level of $1,250.87from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
FCX Stock closed at $12.73Very High probability of 80% that price will go DOWN by -10% to the target level of $11.46from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 80% represents a very high chance of positive outcome! Trade can be made with high chance of profit.Details
HAL Stock closed at $12.41Average probability of 57.14% that price will go DOWN by -10% to the target level of $11.17from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 57.14% represents a game of 50-50 : it may hit, it may miss. Trade at your own risk!Details
CLF Stock closed at $5.31Average probability of 51.11% that price will go DOWN by -10% to the target level of $4.78from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 51.11% represents a game of 50-50 : it may hit, it may miss. Trade at your own risk!Details
KGC Stock closed at $7.43Low probability of 40.98% that price will go DOWN by -10% to the target level of $6.69from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 40.98% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.Details
RIG Stock closed at $1.98Low probability of 40% that price will go DOWN by -10% to the target level of $1.78from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 40% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.Details
ET Stock closed at $6.31Low probability of 37.5% that price will go DOWN by -10% to the target level of $5.68from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 37.5% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.Details
WDC Stock closed at $41.72Low probability of 37.04% that price will go DOWN by -10% to the target level of $37.55from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 37.04% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.Details
SLB Stock closed at $18.18Low probability of 36.36% that price will go DOWN by -10% to the target level of $16.36from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 36.36% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.Details

For Target Level DOWN by (-15%)
Stock Close Price DOWN-SIDE Forecast Target Level Period RecommendationDetails
TSLA Stock closed at $1,389.86Extremely High probability of 95% that price will go DOWN by -15% to the target level of $1,181.38from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 95% represents an extremely high chance of positive outcome! If not take a chance at these high probability levels, then when?Details
ABEV Stock closed at $2.71Average probability of 50% that price will go DOWN by -15% to the target level of $2.30from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 50% represents a game of 50-50 : it may hit, it may miss. Trade at your own risk!Details
CLF Stock closed at $5.31Low probability of 33.33% that price will go DOWN by -15% to the target level of $4.51from Wed, 08-Jul-2020 to Fri, 07-Aug-2020  A probability of 33.33% represents a risky proposition. The trade may be a gamble at your own risk.Details

For Target Level DOWN by (-20%)
Whoops! Looks like there are no predictions/forecasts available for period starting on 2020-07-07 and ending on 2020-08-07 and forecast price target level -20% which may have probability of positive outcome higher than 25%. Only those forecasts which are above 25% are shown. Please check forecasts for other end-dates.
Rest of the Stock forecasts are having probabilities of less than 25%, and are not included. Such trades should be avoided.